Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rudy Rudy is offline

Default VBA Program

Hi,

There is this VBA program in my excel sheet that tells excel to :
Function MATHEMATICS()
IF C14="C"
N14 TO M14

End Function

If I am the one opening up this spreadsheet & type in the letter "C" on
column C14, the value in column "N14" automatically transposes on column
"O14". However, if someone else has opened this spreadsheet & type in "C" on
column C14, the value in N14 does not automatically transposes on column
"O14". Pls help as I am going to handover this job to another person but if
this problem cannot be resolved, he has to do the old fashion way. Thanks...