Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ArthurJ ArthurJ is offline

Default Running a Macro

When developing and testing a macro I usually want to be viewing the
worksheet as the macro runs. So I use Alt-F8 to bring up the macro listing.
But I have a silly problem. The worksheet name is a long one, and so the
entire worksheet/macro name stretches beyond the window to the right. There
is no way to identify the individual macros.

Sometimes it seems like just the nice short macro name appears in the Macro
list window. Other times the "full path" is shown, including the worksheet
name.

Why is this?