Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Antman Antman is offline

Default Macro: selecting ranges from list of names

I have a number of ranges in my workbook that I have named, and a named range
containing the names of each of those ranges.

Example:
Range1 = A1:B3
Range2 = D1:E3
Range3 = G1:H3

NameList = Range1, Range2, Range3

I want to apply a short block of macro code to each Range1, Range2,
Range3... in succession, without naming the ranges specifically in the macro
code. Ideally, I want to be able to add new ranges over time and have the
macro apply to them automatically once I add the range name to NameList.

For example, from the above, I want to add the name Range4 = I1:I3, add
Range4 to NameList, and then have the macro work on Range4 as well as
Range1...Range3.

I was thinking of using a CHOOSE() functoin on NameList, but I'm not sure
how this might work in a macro, or how I could put in a formula result rather
than a specific name in my macro (I'm good with formulas, but terrible with
macros).

Thanks in advance!!