Stefi

Don't forget to format the result cell as "h:mm"!
Stefi

€˛hello€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hello,
I posted a question yesterday, but i cannot find my question- or any answer,
today.
So here we go again-
I have created a breakdown table for my companies roster. I have a simple
formula in the spreadsheet that tells me how many hours of a shift was on the
day rate (0530-1830) (24hr time), and how much is on the night rate
(1830-0530) ( security guards). for example I need the cell that has the
formula =SUM(G7-1830) (G7 being a time between 0530 and 1830), to display
zero, until i type a figure into G7.
Please help!
P.S- I'm not fluent with Excel so laymans terms would be appreciated.
thank you!!!!!