Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default WorksheetFunction.EOMonth

No,

I've been delving deeper and I'm still struggling to understand why. I can
call all the functions using

MsgBox Format([atpvbaen.xls]....etc

But not with the reference set

Mike

"Richard Schollar" wrote:

Mike

Probably unlikely I realise but you don't have another UDF function in an
open workbook called Eomonth do you?

--
Richard Schollar

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Mike H" wrote in message
well that's most odd, even with the reference set in VB and on the
worksheet
addins I can't do it. I'm puzzled

"Richard Schollar" wrote:

Worked for me in 2003 ;-)

--
Richard Schollar

Microsoft MVP - Excel
"Mike H" wrote in message
I believe your method only works for E2007, for earlier

MsgBox Format([atpvbaen.xls].EoMonth(Now, 5), "DD/MM/YYYY")

Mike

"Richard Schollar" wrote:

Hello Mike

What seems to be the problem?

Richard

"Mike H" wrote in message
tested?

"Richard Schollar" wrote:

Hi

Within the VBE go ToolsReferences and set a reference to
atpvbaen.xls
(the
Analysis Toolpak) and then you can use the functions it contains
within
your
code eg:

MsgBox Eomonth(Date,5)

Richard

"Office_Novice" wrote in
message
Can this worksheet function be replicated in VBA? I would like to
get
the
end
of any given month, Any Thoughts?