Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FiluDlidu FiluDlidu is offline

Default Input box

How would you identify the word(s) that you should have presented to you?

This I already took care of. Columns A to C contain respectively source
language words, target language equivalents and a number that helps the
question generator to pick more often those I miss more often. These three
columns are hidden and the game occurs in columns further to the right (H, if
I remember correctly, but it's not really important for my question).

Now, when the generator inputs a new word to translate, I want to be able to
correct it if I realize there might be a typo or something. But right now, I
need to unhide A:C, find the proper spot and fix it manually, then re-hide
A:C and keep playing. This is rather more tedious than what a button saying
"Fix mistake" would do, if only I were able to design it in such a way that
it would allow me to change both the source and target language input in the
same box...

Is this clearer???