Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FiluDlidu FiluDlidu is offline

Default Input box

Hi all!

I'm looking for a way to have an input box popping up in a sheet I made.
Basically, my sheet is a learning tool that gives me words in a language and
ask me to translate them into another language.

Now, say it asks me for "horsse" to be translated into French. I would to
code a button that would allow me to modify entries whenever I find a
mistake. So in this case, the popup would contain "horsse" and a box where I
should type in what should replace it ("horse" in this case), as well as
"cheval" (its French translation) with its own box where I could type, if
there is a need, a corrected version for this word as well (let's say
"cheval, chevaux", both the singular and plural versions of the word).

Thank you kindly for any thought you might put at the problem,
Feelu