Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default How do I set auto-sort for a column in a worksheet?

Follow Jim's advice in his last post :)

If you need to locate the Forms toolbar, just go to View Menu,
Toolbars, Forms.

--JP

On Oct 7, 2:44*pm, FVO wrote:
JP;

You and Jim have the same opinion and it seems to be the best. I'm very
novice with excell. Could you (or Jim) help on that Command Buttom and adding
the MACRO to it? THANKS!!

FVO

"JP" wrote:
Why not add a command button to the sheet, so you can sort on demand?

Then just record a macro of yourself sorting on whatever field you
want, and attach the code to the button. It will re-sort every time
you click.

HTH
--JP