Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default "File Already Exists" MsgBox when opening Workbooks

You may have a workbook open macro running. You can check to see if a macro
is running by typing Cntl - Break when the msgbox appears. Then press the OK
button on the message box. If a macro is running the code should stop
running in the VBA window at the line after the message box.

"RyanH" wrote:

I keep getting a msgbox popping up when I open some workbooks saying "File
Already Exists". What does this mean? As far as I know the workbook that is
opening is the only workbook with that filename.
--
Cheers,
Ryan