Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Exceller Exceller is offline

Default Toggle Event - 2 Commands on 1 Button

I'm looking for just the basic code that will allow 2 macros to execute
independently of each other when the button they're assigned to is actuated,
or toggled (for example...I use Essbase and I need to toggle it on and off
frequently, as it disallows me to format sheets while it's on). I'll be
using this for a variety of different "toggle" actions and just need the
basic code that accomplishes this, to sandwich the macros between. Thanks.