Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Returning to same column on current line?

Maybe this

Sub Run_Multi_Line()

'runs Macro "Bars", which ends in last cell in range, on same row.

Range("G5").Select
Do While ActiveCell.Value < "Stop"
If ActiveCell.Value = "*" Then
Bars
Else
Range("G" & ActiveCell.Row + 1).Select

End If
Loop

End Sub

Mike

" wrote:

Apologies all,

Didn't explain myself correctly.

I have a macro that ends in a specific cell (which could be on cell on
the same line i.e. N21) i would like to then select the corresponding
cell in column G, however, down one line? i.e. G22?

This is what I have below.

Thanks

Craig

Sub Run_Multi_Line()

'runs Macro "Bars", which ends in last cell in range, on same row.

Range("G5").Select
Do While ActiveCell.Value < "Stop"
If ActiveCell.Value = "*" Then
Bars
Else
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select <<<<< I need to change this to
select column G, down one row from current?
End If
Loop

End Sub