Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RyanH RyanH is offline

Default Automation Error with BuiltinDocumentProperties

That works beautifullly. For some reason my original code would work with
ThisWorkbook, but the problem is that the code I want to run is not in
wbkSourceData. I'm not sure why Microsoft won't allow you to use
ActiveWorkbook or a Object Variable, weird.

Thanks!
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"Per Jessen" wrote:

Hi Ryan

The problem is that for some reason you can not get the value of
BuiltinDocumentProperties on some machines, though you can on other
machines with same softvware.

Maybe you can use this:

If FileDateTime(wbkDataSource.FullName) + TimeSerial(0, 10, 0) < Date
Then
'do something

Per

On 8 Okt., 20:57, RyanH wrote:
I am getting an error: Automation Error. Can the BuiltinDocumentProperties
only be used with ThisWorkbook? I can't get it to work with the workbook
wbkDataSource.

If wbkDataSource.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time") + TimeSerial(0,
10, 0) < Date Then
'do something
End If

Any ideas?