Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to loop through a list of items and print for each item

Take a look at/download John Walkenbach's "Elephants R Us" Mail Merge-Without Word...
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/C19
(one of my favorites)
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"JeffR"
wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet where sheet 1 is a customer statement, sheet 2 is a
form letter and sheet 3 has a list of customer numbers and customer names.
In the customer statement for example there is a vlookup that references a
value on the 3rd sheet (with the list of customers). So if the value is 3 it
will use the 3rd customer number in the list.
What I'm trying to do is have a macro run that will print the statement,
print the form letter, increment the value on sheet 3 by 1 and then continue
to loop through this process untl it reaches the end of the list on sheet 3.
Any ideas?
Thanks