Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default formatting backcolor on Forms Control Button

John
Thanks for your response. Forgive me if I am misunderstanding (I am a
novice)but here is the code I tried.
Sub Button3_Click()

CommandButton3.BackColor = RGB(0, 0, 100)
End Sub
It didn't change the back color on the button. What am I doing wrong?

--
daniel

"John Bundy" wrote:

You can also play with the color to get it the way you want it in properties,
then copy the backcolor you like, switch back and then
CommandButton1.BackColor = &H80000012
--
-John
is helpful.

"daniel" wrote:

I was curious how you could color the backcolor of a forms button using VBA.
The default is Grey, I would like to color it another color.

Thanks
--
daniel