Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
st st is offline

Default Uncheck child nodes if parent node is unchecked in treeview

"Jonathan Brown" сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: ...

I'm trying to use a Treeview control. I'd like to have all child nodes be
automatically unchecked if a if I uncheck a parent node. Also, is there a
way to specify that if a node contains child nodes it'll automatically be
bold?

1. You need to iterate the collection of children of the node being unchecked and uncheck each of them individually.

2. Yes, of course. 'Or' TVIS_BOLD constant to item style when adding it's children. Check Object Browser ([F2] key in VB) to see VB equivalents of TVM_SETITEM message (probably some method of TreeNode(?) object) and TVIS_BOLD constant (=&h10=16).