Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ogopogo5 ogopogo5 is offline

Default Subtracting & counting rows

I work for a prefab home company and we have a packing list using Excel.
There are many sub-category to correspond with the house package. I’m
trying to write a VB sub-routine that will find a sub-category i.e. #101
and then find the next sub-category #102. (All sub-categories numbers
are in “A” column.) Once it locates the two sub-category it will
subtract the two to calculate the number of rows. Then it produces a
range from “A” column to “Q” column, so it can copy this area to another
part of the spread sheet. On each house package the sub-category numbers
are never on the same row. Can this be done?