Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jonathan Brown Jonathan Brown is offline

Default Uncheck child nodes if parent node is unchecked in treeview

I'm trying to use a Treeview control. I'd like to have all child nodes be
automatically unchecked if a if I uncheck a parent node. Also, is there a
way to specify that if a node contains child nodes it'll automatically be
bold?

I've got drag 'n drop working on my treeview and so I'd like any parent
nodes to bold themselves.

I would love it if someone could help me with this. Even better; does
anyone know a really, really good and simple to understand novice to advanced
tutorial on how to program treeview controls? This would help prevent me
from bugging everyone about my treeview woes.