Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephan Leduc[_2_] Stephan Leduc[_2_] is offline

Default How to Select Last Row of Sheet

Thanks Andy.

Do you have something to select the Last Row for the Range A To L columns ?

Thanks

Stephan

"AndyM" wrote:

Cells(65536, 1).End(xlUp).Select

This will select the last row of data in column 1. This is the same as
clicking on cell A65536 and pressing Ctrl+Up.

"Stephan Leduc" wrote:

Hello,

I have a sub & function where I email the First (column headers) and Last
Row of the Sheet. (Sheetname=VoiceMailData)

The email is working, and copying the data works fine. I just can't select
the First and Last Row.

I have 12 columns. Here is my code:

Set rng = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
'Only the visible cells in the selection
Set rng = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
'You can also use a range if you want
'Set rng =
Sheets("YourSheet").Range("D4:D12").SpecialCells(x lCellTypeVisible)
On Error GoTo 0

Thanks

Stephan