Paul B

Emilio,this will bring up the print dialog box, so you can pick a printer,
will that work?
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Wind54Surfer" wrote in message

I am new to macros in Excel and this is what I did to print a worksheet:
Range("A1:W35").Select
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$W$35"
Selection.PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Works great except that I want to select the printer to use and the

macro
won't stop at the point to choose printer.
Any way to work around this?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Emilio