Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro: Altering cells in a range

Does it have to be a macro? If not, select the entire column, click
Data/TextToColumns on the menu bar, select Delimited on the first panel and
click Next, check the Space checkbox and click Next, click the first column
in chart and pick Date-MDY in the option button group, click the other two
columns (one at a time) and select Do Not Import (Skip) from the option
button group, then click the Finish button.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Mahnian" wrote in message
I need to alter approximately 10,000 cells on a single sheet.
The range I need to replace is G2 through the end of the column, which
varies depending on call flow.

The cell is imported in one of the following two patterns:
9/27/2008 2:09:18 AM
10/27/2008 12:09:18 AM

I need the output of the cell to only be the date: 9/27/2008 or 10/27/2008

If anyone can shed any light on this for me, I would greatly appreciate
it.

--Ian