Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default macro help

Dan,

The bit explained below isn't, i.e. we have no idea what you want that macro
to do.

--
HTH

Bob

<Dan C wrote in message ...
Pardon me if this is here twice but it shows I never posted this. I am not
good at creating macros (don't know the language but have successfully
done a couple with good instructions from others). I am trying to do
exactly what is explained below. that is, I need to have a cell overlap
the next cells in line when the next cells in line result in "" (from a
formula). Can you give explicit instructions on how to create what you are
explaining below? thanks