Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan C[_2_] Dan C[_2_] is offline

Default macro help

Pardon me if this is here twice but it shows I never posted this. I am not good at creating macros (don't know the language but have successfully done a couple with good instructions from others). I am trying to do exactly what is explained below. that is, I need to have a cell overlap the next cells in line when the next cells in line result in "" (from a formula). Can you give explicit instructions on how to create what you are explaining below? thanks