Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thomas [PBD] Thomas [PBD] is offline

Default Run VBA code only worksheet change, but don't trigger worksheet_ch

ker_01,

Couldnt you update the second set first?

--
--Thomas [PBD]
Working hard to make working easy.

"ker_01" wrote:

I have two cells with data validation (each using a named range/list that
brings in data from another sheet).

When one changes, it runs through my code and works just fine.

When the other data validation changes, one of the things I have to do is
re-set the other data validation cell to the default value. This part is
working fine, except that it triggers the worksheet_change event to run a
second time.

Is there an elegant way to catch/ignore the worksheet_change event when
changes are caused by code instead of user interaction?

Thanks,
Keith