Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Copy row to different worksheet

Pam
Copy just the occupied cells in that row instead of the whole row, then
paste to one cell in Column B of the other sheet. HTH Otto
"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
You are copying and pasting the entire row so you can not define the
column
as you are working with all of the columns in that row.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"PamG" wrote:

I want to copy a row of data in one worksheet (Wkst 1) to the first blank
row
in another worksheet (Wkst 2). The problem is that Wkst 2 has an
additional
column as column 1, so I want to copy the row (which starts on column A)
in
Wkst 1 to Wkst 2 starting at column B.

If IsError(Application.Match(CStr(R.Value), V, 0)) = True Then
R.EntireRow.Copy Sheets("Issues").Range("B65536").End(xlUp)
(2)
.EntireRow.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

This code copies to Wkst 2, but to column A, not column B!

Please help!

Thanks
Pam