Debra Dalgleish

Freeze panes and Split can't be used together.

Ulysses wrote:
I would use a combination of "split" and "freeze panes". Go to the second
row and highlight it. then choose "Window.. Freeze panes". That will keep
everything above the highlighted row in view. Then choose "Window.. Split".
That will create a sort of 4-box grid. Go into the bottom left quad and
scroll down to the bottom row you want to see. Then drag those horizontal
and vertical break lines you just created in whatever way that maximizes the
amount of data seen above that bottom row.

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message

You could open another window:
window|new window
then
window|arrange|horizontal

But that's kind of ugly.

(I like using row 1, too <bg.)

DY wrote:

I would rather have it at the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to

do it?

"Gordon" wrote:

"DY" wrote in message

I have a spreadsheet that shows sales for the month. Sometimes,
there are so many rows that you have to scroll down to see them. I
would like to be able to display a static row at the bottom of the
screen that shows total sales dollars. I would like for that row to
always be seen, even if there are other rows of orders below it. In
other words, I would like to be able to always see the top row and
bottom row on my screen and be able to scroll all of the rows in
between. Is this possible? I appreciate the help.

Would it be easier to have the total row at the /top/?

--

Dave Peterson

--
Debra Dalgleish