Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Loretta[_3_] Loretta[_3_] is offline

Default Programming Challenges!

I have a spreadsheet set up for the purpose of data entry via an external
data collection device. The spreadsheet consists of a header row: Serial No.,
Dim #1-Dim #16, Average, Range. I need a macro to run automatically upon
opening the worksheet that will position the cursor in the first empty Dim #1
(Column B) cell. Upon entry of the 16th pc of data, I need the cursor to
reset to the Dim #1 (Column B) in the next row. Also, I would like to set the
spreadsheet to either autosave within the macro that resets the cursor or
autosave every X minutes.

Anyone?

--
Thanx,