Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tomas Stroem Tomas Stroem is offline

Default Create sheets from Autofilter output

I need to be able to make copies of extracts of information that i can
distribute easily to diferent persons that need ta take actions depending on
product.

I have now found out how ta make the first step, ie. take one specific
produkt and one specific customer to a new sheet.

Would now need to be able to list the products specifics and input them in
an autofilter as "contains".

--
Tomas S

"Arvi Laanemets" wrote:

Why want you to have so much unneccessary work?

Instead design some report sheet (probably named like CustOrdersRep or
someting like it), where in header rows you select a customer from data
validation list (and maybe enter some date interval too), and below all
orders matching those conditions are displayed. Much easier to handle, you
don't need to redesign you workbook when new customers are added, and your
workbook dont get too slow because too much complex formulas. And no VBA is
needed - worksheet formuals will do!

Arvi Laanemets

"Tomas Stroem" wrote in message
Hello,

I am quite new to VBA programming so I have no idea if this is possible to
create.

My problem. I have a workbook with one sheet containing all order data for
our company.
From this workbook I want to create a new workbook with extracts per
customer and description of product. Each product shoul generate an own
sheet
in this workbook.

Does anyone have an idea??

Regards