Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Emailing reports

Hi Harddrive747

See this example for Outlook
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/files.htm

See also the other examples on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Harddrive747" wrote in message ...
I have created a program that will update a master spreadsheet every month.
At the end of this process, I have 13 files that will need to be emailed to
different people.

I currently use Eudora as my email client and I'm wondering if I can write a
macro that will interface with Eudora to send these files to a distrubtion
list using one of the stationaries that I have created?

If not, then I do have the ability to use Outlook 2007 to at least send the
messages out. I need to know what I need to do to be able to get Excel macro
to interface with Outlook to send the message to a distrubtion list.

thanks for the help in advance.