Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chuck IO Chuck IO is offline

Default Modification of the validation list when copying Worksheet

When I do a simple Drag and drop of a worksheet the list of validation value
remain the same but when the copy is made in VBA (ActiveSheet.copy
After:=ActiveSheet) then the list of validation is change from
(0,25;0,50;0,75;1,00) to (0;25;0;5;0;75;1;0).

I have tried to change the regional settings, and when doing so the list of
value remain the same. But I cannot change the settings of all the users who
are going to use the Workbook.

I have tried to temporarely change the UseSystemSeparators of the
application but to no avail.

Is there a way prevent this modification from happening?