Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Invalid Web Query Error

This should explain it. Best to use one query and change parameters
accordingly.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810183

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Don Guillett" wrote in message

Send a copy of your workbook to my address below along with a snippet of
this msg in an inserted sheet and I will take a look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Alfredo_CPA" .(donotspam) wrote in message
Thanks Don, the code is ok to make it smaller.
But the "invalid web query Error" keeps bugging me.
The way I'm trying to skip the error is this but it doesn't work:

Sub setrefreshon13sheets()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
On Error Resume Next
For i = 1 To 13
Sheets(CStr(i)).QueryTables(1).RefreshPeriod = 1 '1 minute
Next i
End Sub

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try this. UN tested. But maybe all could be on ONE query with variables
instead of 4 queries.

sub setrefreshonfoursheets
On Error Resume Next
for i=1 to 4
Sheets(cstr(i)).QueryTables(1).RefreshPeriod = 1 '1 minute
next i
end sub

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Alfredo_CPA" .(donotspam) wrote in message
How can Ignore a "Invalid Web Query Error". I need excel to ignore the
error
and keep procesing the next tables and them process again based in the
refresh period
This is my code:
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
On Error Resume Next
With Sheets("1").QueryTables(1)
.RefreshPeriod = 1 '1 minute
End With
On Error Resume Next
With Sheets("2").QueryTables(1)
.RefreshPeriod = 1 '1 minute
End With
On Error Resume Next
With Sheets("3").QueryTables(1)
.RefreshPeriod = 1 '1 minute
End With
On Error Resume Next
With Sheets("4").QueryTables(1)
.RefreshPeriod = 1 '1 minute
End With

etc...
--
I''''''''m not a looser, I keep trying€¦