Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_2_] Nigel[_2_] is offline

Default Set Cell value form ListBox.

ActiveX object on sheet........assumes you only select one item.

Private Sub ListBox1_Change()
ActiveCell = Listbox1.Value

Nigel

"eme" wrote in message
I want to populate a cell with the user selection from a ListBox.
The sequence of events should be:
1. User positions to a cell that is the receive the data
2. User clicks a command button that executes the Userform/ListBox
3. The code populates and displays the ListBox
4. User selects an item from the listBox by clicking on the item
5. Without any more user actions, the code should end the ListBox/UserForm
and populate the previously selected cell with the ListBox value selected
Items 1 to 4 are working fine, I have trouble to have item 5 automatically
execute

Thanks for your help