Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default single web query without adding to defined names

Yes, Establish the query ONCE and then refresh. If you are using more than
one just use the variable within the url. Contact me privately if you want
to send your workbook for a look

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ozzmantsje" wrote in message

I am gathering information from a website through a webquery.
The result is a table of article data which is then pasted into a sheet.

The thing with the webqueries is that they also add a named data range
definition, which I do not need. I want the webquery to be run through an
add-in, without adding any definitions. I could delete the definition with
the same name as the webquery, but excel adds a number to the names like
name_1, name_2 etc.

Is there a way to just do one single webquery without adding the
definition
every time? Thanks!

Oscar