Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Stop after IF Then

Hi,

I think you need to explain a bit more clearly and post your code describing
the conditions on which you want to exit.

Mike

"bgkgmg" wrote:

I'm running macro with many If Then statements. If Then applies to matching
invoice numbers and then moving info to row on another sheet. I am locking
cells that are involved on sheet2 and protecting worksheet after each one. I
would like macro to stop running after whichever If Then statement applies
first so other rows of If Then statements are not locked thus allowing me to
enter next statement.
I hope you understand question.
Thanks
Bobby