Craig

Thanks for the help
"Phil" wrote in message
Just a guess, but when doing other types of things, I have noticed that
seperate instances of Excel are just not as interactive as multiple
worksheets within on instance of excel.

I am doing the former. Does Excel not support this. Just frustrating.
I will try the later. Thanks.
"Phil" wrote in message

Just a question here. Are you opening up two different copies of excel,
each with it's own workbook, one on each screen, or are you opening up
ONE copy of excel holding both worksheets, spreading it across both
screens, with each worksheet loaded into the space on each respective
screen? If the former, try the later.

Craig wrote:

I have dual monitors in which I open two different worksheets. When I
try to link from the worksheet on monitor 1 to the worksheet on monitor
2, it will not let me link. I hit the "=" move my cursor over to
monitor two and the cell then will not let me select a cell from the
monitor 2 worksheet. I am using Excel 2003.

Is this a known problem or is there a fix so I can link?

Any help would be appreciated.