Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Orion Cochrane Orion Cochrane is offline

Default Question about For Each ws in Worksheets

I have a reporting program I wrote on Excel. Basically, what it does is
generate reports for accounting purposes based on activity. I have a sheet I
want hidden, as no one needs it but me for data validation. Here is a snippet
of my macro:
Private Sub Test()
For Each ws in Worksheets
ws.Activate
[actions]
End Sub
My question is in the ws.Activate line: Using this line, will it activate my
hidden sheet? If so, I can work around that. Thanks.
--
I am running on Excel 2003, unless otherwise stated. Please rate posts so we
know when we have answered your questions. Thanks.