Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Obviate need for reference to Extensibility?

I thought that might be the case, but this forum would be the place to check.
Thanks Jim!

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

You can't. You are trying to look into the VBE to analyze code. There is no
late binding option for such a thing that I am aware of.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"XP" wrote:

Using Office 2007 and Win XP;

If possible, could someone please modify the following function in such a
way that I would no longer have to reference Microsoft Visual Basic
Extensibility? (watch for line wrapping)

Public Function ProcedureExists(argProcedureName As String, argModuleName As
String) As Boolean
'returns true if a procedure already exists:
On Error Resume Next
ProcedureExists =
ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents(argModuleNam e).CodeModule.ProcStartLine(argProcedureName, vbext_pk_Proc) < 0
End Function

Thanks much in advance for your assistance.