LukePW

Hello Sandy,

I have tried your formula but was not able to make this work. I get an
error ($name). Of course, it might not help that my Excel is in French
(although we seem to use the same lingo). Any ideas?

Luke

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

=A6+1+(WEEKDAY(A6+1,3)4)*(7-WEEKDAY(A6+1,3))

Of course if I were to think about it more clearly

=A6+1+(WEEKDAY(A6+1,3)=5)*2

is all that is required

Sandy

--
to e-mail direct replace @mailintor.com with @tiscali.co.uk

"Sandy Mann" wrote in message
"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
Take a look at WORKDAY() function in XL Help. The function is part of
the Analysis Toolpak Add-in.

or if you don't want to install the Analysis Toolpak Addin:

=A6+1+(WEEKDAY(A6+1,3)4)*(7-WEEKDAY(A6+1,3))

copied down as far as you need

--
to e-mail direct replace @mailintor.com with @tiscali.co.uk

In article ,
LukePW wrote:

Hi,

Creating a cell range in which I enter a single date at the top of a

column.
I then fill 15 cells underneath this single cell ( a column) with a

formula:
=A6+1

which gives me the following day. It gives me the weekends though....

know I can exclude weekends by using the fill function and then

choosing
weekdays. But I have to do this everytime... Is there a way to create

formula which will only fill my range with the weekdays without having

come and fix this everytime?

Thanks!

Luke