Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I calcluate networkHOURS?

Assuming your start and end date/time values would always be on a workday, I
would think you could add the following 3 items together to get what you
want...

1. WorkDayEndTime - StartTime
2. EndTime - WorkDayStartTime
3. HoursPerDay * NETWORKDAYS(StartDate+1,EndDate-1,Holidays)

You, of course, will have to flesh the above out with the referenced pieces
of data that you didn't post for us.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Sprad-dog" wrote in message
When using "networkdays" formula in Excel, it returns the whole days
without
the weekends or holidays. I need a formula that calculates the
networkHOURS
between two dates and times with no weekends or holidays. Is there such a
formula in Excel? I would prefer to use formulas instead of VB codes....
But right now I'll take what I can get.