Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bgkgmg bgkgmg is offline

Default Change cell after macro

"Mike H" wrote:

Make something like this the last line of your macro

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("AM4").Value = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("AM4").Value + 1
It worked but leads me to additional question. When I run macro it moves info from invoice 101 to a master sheet row invoice 101 along with locking cells and protecting sheet which is what I want. Without your formula when I enter 102 and run macro the IF Then statement moves info to 102. With your formula added sheet1 shows 102 but master sheet remains protected.

I hope you understand and thanks

Mike

"bgkgmg" wrote:

I have a value in sheet1 AM4 of 101 along with a macro assigned to a text
box. I would like the value in AM4 to change to 102 after macro is run.

Thanks