Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Table of Contents

The layout you describe is not clear. I take it that the Master sheet has
all the managers' names listed in some column. It's the layout of the other
sheets that is not clear. Does each manager listed in the Master sheet have
a sheet for him and his people? If so then you want that sheet selected
when that manager's name is clicked on. Is that right? Is the sheet name
the same as the name in the managers' listing in the Master sheet? What is
"their entire row"? Is that the same specific row on all sheets? If not,
how can that row be found? HTH Otto
wrote in message
I have an excel workbook with mutiple worksheets and each work sheet
has several employee names. Trying to create an employee directory
with the managers and the people they manager for each group. I have
master page with all of department managers on it. My goal is when I
click the persons name it will go to their worksheet and highlight
their entire row.