Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default turn multiple vlookups into one macro

While I am sure it is possible I am not sure why you would want to? Is there
a performance issue or some other concern you have? If you make it inot a
macro then the ability of the average user to fix it or trouble shoot it is
gone. Why add the complexity of a macro if you don't need to...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"franciz" wrote:

Hi

I have many vlookups in a spreadheet to look up a specific value in many
columns.

Is there a way to have a macro to fill up these columns instead of having
dozen
of vlookup in the file?

regards, xlsops