LukePW

Thanks !

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Take a look at WORKDAY() function in XL Help. The function is part of
the Analysis Toolpak Add-in.

In article ,
LukePW wrote:

Hi,

Creating a cell range in which I enter a single date at the top of a column.
I then fill 15 cells underneath this single cell ( a column) with a formula:
=A6+1

which gives me the following day. It gives me the weekends though.... I
know I can exclude weekends by using the fill function and then choosing
weekdays. But I have to do this everytime... Is there a way to create a
formula which will only fill my range with the weekdays without having to
come and fix this everytime?

Thanks!

Luke