Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Very Unusual Sort Rows Needed

so you write a macro that adds this formula to the right of all of the data, do
the sort then remove the column with the formula.

--

Gary

"RONZANDER" wrote in message
I guess i should have mentioned that columns A thru V have data, and
when the rows sort all that data must remain intact so I have to sort
entire rows, not just columns M & N where the sort values now reside.
The first column of data (M) is best described as "parents", and the
second column (N) is best described as "children" and I am trying to
sort the children to their parents. Thanks for the help so far,but I
am trying to make a macro usable by anyone, as I understand installing
a helper column, but he people who will actually use this sheet
wouldn't have a clue, so a macro is really my only option.