Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default Premium Solver Macro Problem

Hi. Sorry it didn't work. I don't know what to suggest at this point.

prob.Init ActiveSheet

I'm sure this is not the problem, but the documentation used the following idea.
Perhaps try that. (They should be the same thing... but you never know)

Sheets("Model").Activate
Dim prob As New Problem
prob.Init Worksheets("Model")

Are you able to run the code without selecting the worksheet "DataInput-Results" first?

Sheets("DataInput-Results").Select
' solve Macro ' <-- Not sure what you are doing here ??

--
Dana DeLouis

"Suji" wrote in message ...

Hi Dana...
I did try that part. But its not working still whenever i add the
premium solver reference and then run the macro.Excel Crashes......

any idea what my problem is?

Suji