Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scott scott is offline

Default runtime error 13

I have a list of sorted names (some repeat) and am trying to find the first
row a name occurs and the last row a name occurs. Sometimes the name
(DBName) is not in the list. When the name is not in the list, I get the
runtime error 13. I guess its because #N/A is being assigned to
DBRowNumFirst. How do I get around this problem?

Dim DBName As String
Dim DBRowNumFirst, DBRowNumLast, DBRows As Integer

DataRows = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
DBRowNumFirst = Application.Match(DBName, Range("A3:A" +
CStr(DataRows)), 0)
DBRowNumLast = Application.Match(DBName, Range("A3:A" + CStr(DataRows)),
1)