Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveDB1 SteveDB1 is offline

Default images for user form

Thanks Chip.
Best,
SteveB.

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

I believe that they are stored within the Excel file itself, so you
don't need to distribute the images with the workbook (unless your
code is deciding at run time which image to display).

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP
Excel Product Group
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
The San Diego Project Group, LLC
(email is on the web site)
USA Central Daylight Time (-5:00 GMT)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:48:02 -0700, SteveDB1
wrote:

Howdie all.
As previously stated, I've made my first user form.
I'm about ready to release it for office use, and wanted to know what
happens to the images on the form if I do not send out copies of the images.
Does the computer treat them like a webpage which requires that the images
be stored in an identically named folder on each computer?
Thus far they are located in my Forms folder under Application Data/Microsoft.
Thank you.