Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Winnipeg Michael Winnipeg Michael is offline

Default Custom View Macro for Excel 2007

Hey Excel.Instructor.

Thanks for your post.

It almost works.
I can run the macro in my Personal.xlsx sheet. When I try to use the macro
in another spreadsheet (with Personal.xlsx open), I get the "Run-time error
'5': Invalid procedure call or argument" error. Rats.

Because I actually want to use this macro on other spreadsheets, and not the
Personal.xlsx, does it mean that I cant use it? Or is it a simple error that
can be fixed?

Thanks

Michael

"Excel.Instructor" wrote:

On Sep 23, 1:13 pm, Winnipeg Michael
wrote:
I have a custom view, that I would like to turn into a macro, so I can click
a button, instead of having to click the Custom View button and subsequent
clicks.

Does anyone have one already made, or can share what I need to do to write
the macro?

Thank you

Winnipeg Michael:
Attached is the code you can use. Replace the "MyView" with the name
of your custom view.

ActiveWorkbook.CustomViews("MyView").Show

Best of luck.

Excel.Instructor (Ed2go.com/Advanced Excel)