Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MJKelly MJKelly is offline

Default looping down 1 column then start agian at the top of the next column?

Hi,

I am looping through a range in one ws and counting instances of a
variable in another ws.
I cant get thes second line to work? I want to start in column G and
move one column ata time to column ET. each r starts a new column.
I'm putting the count value in r and then moving to calculate r for
the next column.

For Each r In ThisWorkbook.Sheets("TallyDump").Range("B3:B146")
For Each c In Sheets("Staff Monday").Range(2, 7).Offset(0,
COffset), range(1000,7).Offset(0,coffset)
If c.Value = "PM" Then Count = Count + 1
Next c
Sheets("tallydump").Range("b3").Offset(Offset1, 0).Value = Count
Offset1 = Offset1 + 1
Count = 0
COffset = COffset + 1

Next r

I thought I would need to use offset so each r adds a column to the
offset?

Hope you can help?
Matt