Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kirkm[_7_] kirkm[_7_] is offline

Default Image Control Question

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:19:25 -0400, "Rick Rothstein"
wrote:

Just so you are aware, I tested the code before I posted it and it worked
fine here on my XL2003 system. If you are getting a crash, then something
other than the Set statement is causing it.

Sorry Rick, I never meant there was anything wrong with your code, it
was just threading it in with what's here.... I'm a learner and what
I'm doing is really way too ambitious. A million things could upset it
- BUT it's stable and working at the moment :)
Thanks agan for the help.... what I've got from this group is
invaluable.

Cheers - Kirk