Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DavidH56 DavidH56 is offline

Default Simplify Code help

My mistake Rick, I tried Jim's code. I hadn't realized they're different.
--
By persisting in your path, though you forfeit the little, you gain the
great.

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

Thanks for your quick response Jim. Thanks Rick and Mike and JP for your
input.
This works perfectly and so fast. I'm always amazed at the vast knowledge
that I glean from you experts. This is exactly what I was looking for. One
last question. How would I copy over formats as well? (ie bold font..)

I guess you didn't actually try my code out then, did you?<g

The code I posted preserve the formatting of the cell.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)